Sunday 30 April 2017

Scrapbook Process # 30 * Happy New Year

Hola!!

This past weekend was amazing, I spent it with my sisters and my mami. We went to Youniques retreat where we were pampered and scrapbooked all weekend!!!

This layout that I did was us in New years was 2010, My daughter would have been turning 2 and I am pregnant with my son!
We spent new years at my sisters place and we had a great time!!

If you know me already you already know that a lot of the paper pieces I used are from the scrap bin, and the bonus was that this weekend I was scrapping with both my sisters and I totally snuck in their bins and used the scaps... SHHH don't tell them!!

The stamp when I seen it I actually liked it and thought that instead of using GESSO, that I would stamp the stamp a few times as a background on the 12x12 ...To be honest I couldn't find the name of the stamp, sorry!!!

Soooo these are the items that I used for my layout:
*Project for life
*Studio Calico - Wood Venier - Camera
*Studio Calico - alphabet - Black
*Studio Calico - date stamp
*Versa Mark - Black Ink
*Doily
*Paperclips
*Scraps from my sisters bin
*Tissue paper - white
*Micheals - Paper flags
*Micheals - Enamel dots
*Xron for the camera
*Black fine sparkles

QUESTION for you guys....
     comment below if you would like me to do a voice over or if you like the videos this way?? My sister keeps poking fun that I do not do voice overs, though personally I like them this way. but you guys are the one that watches them.. SOOOO please let me know what you think!!!
!

THANKS for watching and have great week!!!!

Please give a thumbs up if you enjoy the video, and don't forget to subscribe!  Join us on our blog http://3scrappysisters.blogspot.ca
Follow us on I N S T A G R A M :http://instagram.com/3scrappysisters

Watch the Video process here!!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment