Thursday 2 March 2017

Lay it Out Thursday With Imelda - Process #15 Pretty Smile

Hello Happy Scrappy Friends!!!

I'm so excited today for this post since it is my first ever layout using any of the Felicity Jane kits. I just started my subscription, and it was quite the process waiting for my kit to arrive. First, I constantly checked the tracking, and was super excited when I saw it had been delivered. I was in Jamaica and almost ran home jumping to open my kit. Buuuuuuuttttttttttttt....... When I got home, it wasn't there!  :( I waited until the next day to check the mail, went to the post office and it wasn't there either! I had to wait until Tuesday, since Monday was a holiday (what a long weekend it was) to check the mail again.  Finally it was there!!! I got home and busily got to work cutting and planning on which photo to use. 

Next problem, my photo printer stopped working! Boo-hoo-hoo! But no fear, I have a lot of photos printed from years ago that I decided on instead. Here is my layout! It was so easy to create since the products are so gorgeous! I used the Felicity Jane, London Kit from February.



I stuck to only using the kit, except for some enamel dots, a doily, and Gold and Black Heidi Swapp Colour Shine! I even used the tag that came with my kit... the one that says Hello Lovely! How perfect!  I love all those sweet little touches. 


The floral pattern included in the cut apart sheet was just the perfect touch and size to cover part of the packaging I used under the photo. The black and white scallop came from the chipboard package but had "Made In America" printed on the middle. I tried a label but felt it was too stark.



I had so much fun with this layout and am excited to bring you another next week!

Please have a look at the process video. Let me know what you think. Do you subscribe to the kits? Do you subscribe to any other kits?

Hope you all had a great week and have a wonderful weekend!

xo - Imelda

No comments:

Post a Comment