Monday 28 November 2016

Make it Monday With Imelda - Scrapbook Process #3 *Papi Grande

Good morning everyone!
I am very excited to share with you another process video! I put this together last week and went through a lot of emotions about the layout. I loved it, I liked it, I hated it, and in the end I was very happy with it. I'm glad I stuck with it.

This was my first attempt at mixed media, and I was really excited! I tried some water colours, and then I feel like it was starting to take a turn for the worst! However, I persevered, and stuck with it. I'm so glad I did because in the end, I really like the result. 

Watch my process by clicking below. 



Have you tried mixed media? What was your experience like?
Let me know what you think! Leave a message below. 

Hope you all have a great start to the week!

xo Imelda

No comments:

Post a Comment