Wednesday 30 November 2016

Love me some Scrappy Goodness

Hi everyone, 
Imelda here! Just wanted to share with you a little lot of scrappy goodness I picked up this past weekend.  

My husband needed to go to Quebec (we live in Ontario) to pick something up for work and so we decided to take the kids with us for a looooooong car ride. I made the most of the trip by looking up a scrapbook store in the area. I wasn't expecting to find much, especially because there doesn't seem to be much where I live, except for Michaels. I was so excited to find a store just 30 minutes from the hotel, in the direction of where we were headed!! 

My daughter and I went in and instantly fell in love with everything!! We went to Scrapbook Centrale.  Click the video below for all the scrappy happiness I picked up for only $104

Enjoy!




Imelda xo

No comments:

Post a Comment