Monday 14 November 2016

Make it Monday With Imelda - Scrapbook Process #1 *This Guy

Here is a link to our first Scrapbook Layout process video. 
It was so much fun to make! 

When I watch other process videos I always feel that their process comes together so quickly and easily. In making this video, I do realize that it is would have been quite simple to edit a lot of my indecision out...BUT I wanted to share as much of my process with you as I could. I feel that many of other scrapbookers have this similar struggle, but those who may appear not to, probably spend more time planning out their layout than I normally do. Let me know what you think. What's your approach? Do you plan it out or is it a free for all?

In this video I tried to preplan a little. I knew I wanted a diagonal design, a grey, white and pink/red pallet, and to include stitching. Its a photo of my husband on our wedding day, so I wanted to stick with a love/wedding theme; however, other than that, I didn't plan much else. Take a look at my video and see my process. Hope you enjoy!

xo Imelda

No comments:

Post a Comment